If your application services are hosted in AWS, follow the steps below to install Akto in your AWS cloud.
4. This will re-direct you to the
- 1.Sign into your
AWS accountif you are not logged-in.
Note: Akto can't track anything that you do in AWS.
2. This will take you to a pre-filled
quick create stacklike below. If you don't see the below screen, click on
3. Add your parameters here -
1 private subnetIdand
2 public subnetIds. Atleast 1 public subnet should be in the same availability zone as private subnet.
4. Your user email parameter should be the same as the one you used to signup with Akto.
I acknowledge that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources.
6. Click on
Waitfor a couple of minutes before you stack creation is complete.
- 2.Once your stack is created,
navigate to outputssections and
copy Akto dashboard urlinto your browser.
Signupand start using Akto.